- When you register with us we ask you for information such as name, email address, physical address, contact number(s) and other relevant information. If you place an order we’ll also ask you for a delivery address.
- We keep records of what you buy from us so that we can deal quickly with any problems that arise and so that we can send you relevant offers in the future
- You agree that we may use your data for direct marketing to you
- All the information we collect via our website or through correspondence with you is used to operate and improve the service we offer you. We use your personal information only for:
- Dealing with orders and accounts for the supply of our goods and services.
- Planning and managing activities, including analysing customers' shopping habits and preferences.
- Providing you with information about the products and services we offer.
- We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when:
(1) Permitted or required by law;
(2) Trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions;
(3) Investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
- The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
We use the most up to date Secure Server Technology to ensure that all personal and transactional information is protected to the highest possible standards.